Friday 26 October 2012

Spooktacular Crafting

How exciting! Check out my Halloween party kit project featured in issue 2 of Gathered by Mollie Makes. Super proud to be part of this wonderful new digital magazine, available to download to your iPad now. Click here to find out how to get crafty goodness beamed directly into your hands today. I'd love to know if you've enjoyed my project so feel free to comment below or tweet me @crafty_lu.

I've also got some more projects in upcoming issues so make sure to keep an eye out for those too. I'll blog more when the time comes...

Have a crafty Halloween!

Lu x


3 comments:

  1. I would like to make The hallowe'en set from Gathered and have downloaded my subscription. However I can't find a link to print the part pack. Any ideas?
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo. You can find the PDF to download on the Mollie Makes website: www.molliemakes.com Hope it all works out well for you :)
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many typos in previous post. Oops!
    Thanks Lu, I'll take a look when I've finished messing around with felt and thread.

    ReplyDelete